Touring TS116 Lake SUP
The 11'6" Touring TS116 SUP is designed for the
adventurer in all of us!
The TS116 SUP glides almost effortlessly through the water with its unique canoe style displacement nose, hard rails and L.P.T. (Levitation, Planing, Technology) creating less drag and longer, easier paddle strokes. The Touring Series stand up paddle boards are specifically designed for "flat water paddlers" looking to enjoy long range paddling or recreational racing, making long distance adventures much easier than with a traditional surf style board.
- 11'6" x 29" x 5" (351cm x 74cm x 13cm)
- Ideal for users 180 lbs. and less
- 28 lbs. board weight
- Epoxy resin board with hard rails
- EVA deck pad
- Leg leash attachment ring
- Attachment rings for elastic cargo straps
- 10" removable single bottom fin
- Self venting plug
- Recessed handle pocket
- Wooden stringer
- Limited 1 year warranty