ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?
RAVE Sports, based in Eagan, Minnesota, is a division of Escalade Sports, Inc., based in Evansville, Indiana. At Escalade, our passion for play goes beyond the products we sell. It’s evident everywhere in our newly-renovated Escalade headquarters. We believe we work best when we have fun doing it. Whether that means indoor pickleball and basketball courts, or Club Max where employees can enjoy table tennis, billiards, and more, or to the state-of-the-art gym, we encourage employees to use the products they’ve designed, engineered, and marketed.
Here at Escalade, we do what we love and have an awesome time doing it. Escalade provides tremendous opportunities for smart entrepreneurial individuals looking to innovate the way families and friends spend time together. Our team members take ownership of their business while collaborating with industry experts, talented product developers, and supported by strong shared services. We strive to win, take on significant challenges and enjoy learning opportunities along the way.
We are committed to improving our game and look to build a bright, diverse team capable of surmounting large and small obstacles on our path to winning.
OPEN POSITIONS AT RAVE SPORTS
Position Title: Warehouse Associate
Reporting to: Dave Johnson
Location: Eagan, MN
Job Purpose: The Warehouse Associate ensures the accurate and timely selection of product to ship, placing and securing product in boxes and/or on skid for shipment. Unloading, stacking on skids, and verifying count of all product and materials received as well as completing the claims process for damaged shipments. They are responsible for the integrity of our inventory. This position is responsible for overseeing the execution of the cycle counting process and researching and adjusting inventory as needed. This position will also oversee the routing of shipments based on vendor requirements for inbound / outbound freight, inventory locations, execute location strategies, investigate invoices that have issues, and update commercial invoice database.
- Execution of cycle counting process
- Research and adjust inventory
- Inventory location control
- Pull invoices and analyze issues
- Routing shipments via web portals
- Manage damage claims
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 2 year of experience in warehousing related positions
- A minimum of 1 year of experience with inventory and cycle counting process
- Forklift and walk behind experience are a must
- Proficient at MS Office and Excel
- Walking and standing at least 50% of the time
- Computer and email related tasks for the remaining 50% of the time
- Lifting up to 70 pounds
- Stooping and kneeling
- Office and Warehouse environment
To apply for this position, click here.