Cruiser SUP - HDC116 Voyager
- NEW graphics on our very stable, best all-around paddle board! The Voyager HDC 116 will cut through the water like no other, making paddling easier and practically effortless.
- Hybrid Displacement Cruiser (HDC) features a traditional surf-style nose combined with our unique displacement keel for improved tracking and glide.
- Dimensions: 11'6" x 31" x 4.5". Weight: 27.8 lb. Lightest and toughest epoxy SUP of its size!
- Best Performance Rider Weight: Under 250 lbs.
- Features: Self-Venting Plug, Reinforced Sides & Keel, Leg Leash Attachment Point, Expandable Cargo Net, Recessed Handle, Non-Slip Deck Pad, and Weed Shedding Fin.
EASY PADDLING: A very stable, all-around paddle board, this SUP will cut through the water like no other, making paddling easier and practically effortless. The Hybrid Displacement 116 Cruiser, with traditional surf-style nose combined with our unique displacement keel, provides improved tracking and glide.
STABLE & STEERABLE: A 11'6" long and 31" wide, this SUP is our best-selling board due to its superior stability and maneuverability through the water for a wide range of paddler sizes and abilities.
LIGHTWEIGHT YET DURABLE: Utilizing proprietary construction techniques, the Hybrid Displacement Cruiser SUPs are the lightest and toughest epoxy SUPs of their size on the market, so it's easy to transport and carry to the water's edge.