Proper cleaning and storage is essential to maintaining your RAVE reinforced product. Follow these guidelines and you will see year over year enjoyment of your RAVE. We recommend these steps on the Proline Commercial Grade Reinforced products including the Aqua Jump water trampolines, Bongo water platforms, Icebergs, Water Whooshes, and other products that features heavy duty materials.
- When the inflatable product is not being used, store it in a covered, shaded area. This will help protect it against ultraviolet (UV) rays and extend the life of the product.
- Ultraviolet (UV) rays are very hard on inflatables. To maximize the life of your reinforced product, store it out of the sun whenever possible. For additional protection, we recommend using 303 Protectant, which is a one-step product that provides UV protection.
- Clean the inflatable completely with a mild soap and fresh water or a citrus based cleaner. We recommend using Speed Clean, as it easy to use and wipes away some of the toughest dirt and grime we have seen. See the difference Speed Clean makes.
NEVER USE PETROLEUM BASED PRODUCTS OR SOLVENTS FOR CLEANING.
- NEVER USE A POWER WASHER TO CLEAN YOUR PRODUCT. THE HIGH PRESSURE WATER JET WILL DAMAGE THE SOFT PVC COATING ON THE TUBE BEYOND REPAIR. USE OF A POWER WASHER WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY.
- Keep your product completely dry and remain dry while stored.
- Remove all air from the tube using the deflation port of the RAVE High Speed Inflator/Deflator.
- Fold opposite sides to the center to form a straight line. Fold again to the center. Then fold the right half onto the left half. Roll the product tightly (like a sleeping bag) and place in a container, preferably one that rodents can’t chew through.
- Store in a cool, dry location. Do not store product directly on concrete surface. Place mothballs around stored inflatable to keep mice and insects away.
:::::::::::::::::::::::: Important Information::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
- Rodents, like muskrats, may be attracted to the PVC vinyl of your product. When your product is on the water, maintaining full air pressure during periods of non-use will discourage them from chewing the vinyl.
- Another way to ease the problem of nuisance rodents is to remove the temptation by taking the product out of the water at night. You can also make the whole area unattractive to rodents by changing the environment, making the area less hospitable for rodents. Removing any food source from the shoreline can also be a good deterrent. Check with your local DNR for additional guidance or possible restrictions.