So you've bought a water trampoline and an attachment or two, now it's time to attach them to one another! Here's a quick run down of what you need to do to attach an Aqua Slide, Aqua Log, or Aqua Launch to your RAVE Sports Aqua Jump water trampoline.
- Inflate both the Aqua Slide and the Aqua Jump trampoline; we recommend using our High Speed Inflator/Deflator.
- Determine the preferred location for the Slide on the Aqua Jump Eclipse. Make sure the Spring Pad Cover is orientated so the section with slots is oriented to match the preferred Slide location on the Aqua Jump tube.
- Starting from the inside of the tube, feed both ends of one buckle strap through the triangle-ring closest to the corner of the tube on the section you want the Slide to be attached. Wrap the long strap around the outside of the inflated tube and fasten to the buckle on the inside. Pull the strap tight, ensuring the buckle is up tight to the triangle-ring.
IMPORTANT: Rotate the strap around the tube until the buckle is touching the backside of the triangle-ring.
- Repeat procedure for the second strap. Properly positioned, both attachment straps for the Slide will be on the same colored panel on the Aqua Jump tube and running through the outermost triangle-rings on that panel.
- Feed the short strap up through the corresponding slots in the Spring Pad Cover and set the slide on top of the Spring Pad Cover between the straps.
- Feed the short strap through the buckle on the side of the Slide. Loosely fasten. Repeat for other side of Slide. Center Slide nicely between the straps then tighten both straps.
As an added safeguard to prevent movement of the straps, fold the loose end of the strap 90-degrees to the side, wrap around the back side, down through the buckle opening and back through itself on the back side. Pull tight to secure.
- Make sure the straps are tight and the Spring Pad Cover is adjusted to fully cover the springs and frame. It's time to slide!
- Inflate both the Aqua Log and the Aqua Jump trampoline; once again, we recommend using our High Speed Inflator/Deflator.
- Locate straps on the end of the Aqua Log. Make sure the RAVE Sports logo on the other end is in the upright position. Center the Log on one side of the Aqua Jump. Do NOT place on the side where the valve is located. Wrap the straps around the tube and buckle tightly.
- Attach an anchor line to the log and you're good to go!
- Inflate both the Aqua Launch and the Aqua Jump trampoline; again, we recommend using our High Speed Inflator/Deflator.
- Locate the apron and straps on the end of the Launch. Make sure the RAVE Sports logo on the other end is in the upright position.
- The apron flap of the Launch should spread over the top side of the water trampoline tube. Wrap the apron straps of the Launch over the top side of the water trampoline. Bring the bottom of the Launch straps up underneath the tube and connect to the apron straps. Ensure all three straps are uniformly spaced apart and are parallel to each other. Tighten securely.
NOTE: The purpose of the apron is to prevent users from slipping or falling into the space between the Launch and the water trampoline. To prevent damage to this product DO NOT jump or stand on the apron.
- Go launch someone!
If you're having any difficulty, make sure to take a look at the owner's manual for a more detailed description. You can also always contact us with any questions or concerns.